Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Social" Life

just a rant.... so please ignore and get on with ur lives.i sometimes just really hate my parents, they have a few screws loose. during the holidays im stuck at home having a very "social" time with my computer because they think i go out to much. i only went out less then 5 times in 3 weeks and they would freak out and question me every little detail about what the fuck i did that day cos i apparently spend too much money with the 20$ i had. and because they didn't want me to have too much fun doing something useless in the holidays which wouldnt be so uselesss if i could go out the house just a little bit more, they thought maybe i should do lots of work and of course tutoring.and now that i dont want to go to my fucked up schl retreat cos i have a dentist appoinment to get my wisdom teeth removed. they are forcing me to go, cos apparently i need to balance my "social" life. if they haven't noticed my social life pretty much does not exist because i spend all day at home bonding with my computer, and am not allowed to have fun going to somewhere with my friends cos i need to do lots of studying. they are not like any stupid asian parents i know. asian parents usually dont give a damn about going to "social" events at school. cos its got nothing to do with studying.i really feel like killing something or bashing my head against the wall right now.why are my parents so stupid?=wwwww="""

No comments:

Post a Comment